Helen and Hugo got married on a gorgeous November day at Hathersage farm in Somerset West. They couldn’t have asked for a more perfect day, the weather was beautiful and the venue was amazing. The atmosphere was relaxed, and the crowd was great. Helen was the most organised bride, it was such a pleasure to work with her. One thing I just have to mention – her grandparents have been married for 59 years! I think that’s incredible. Thank you Helen and Hugo for allowing me to be part of your day.
For any photographers reading this – you need to shoot at Hathersage. The photo opportunities are endless.
- Venue: Hathersage House, Somerset West
- Venue Coordinator: Sharél Cilliers, L’Amour Events. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marriage Officer: Pastor Des Krull. email@example.com
- Dressmaker: Liezel van Zyl of Liezel van Zyl Couture. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shoes: An old pair covered by Cindy from I Love Shoes By Lady Jane. email@example.com
- Fascinator: Claire Le Grange of Bella Chiara. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stationery: We made it all ourselves and the crest was designed by Chad Philander. email@example.com
- Flowers and Décor: A lot of collecting along the way, put together by friends and family – special thanks to my Mom, Dad, Ouma, my two aunts Petro and Bardene as well as my bridesmaids Meagan, Charlotte and Marielle. Most of the flowers were supplied or sourced by good friends, Margie Schuur and Ewald Wessels (who also made the bouquets and buttoniers). We planted and grew a few of the flowers ourselves.
- Hair and Make-up: Sara Clackett of Tickle Pink. firstname.lastname@example.org;
- Videographer: John and Miranda of John and Miranda Digital Wedding Videos. email@example.com
- Caterer: Stefan Oosthuysen of Ebony and Ivory Event Management and Catering. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cake: Lezanne Winshaw of Le Petit Four Boutique Bakery. email@example.com
- DJ: John Grobler of TR Sound and Lighting. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Master of Ceremonies: Niël Scheepers, he also created the backtracks for the hymns in the ceremony
- Hiring supplies: Function Hiring 4 u: email@example.com. Ten of Cups: firstname.lastname@example.org